Pusch Ridge Christian Academy is debt free and, with the help of our generous community, we are committed to staying that way. Your partnership is critical to us as we work to advance God’s Kingdom and raise up the next generation of warriors for Christ. This is not only an opportunity to partner with us in educating our students and future leaders, but you can help us change the current culture and make a Kingdom difference in our world.
PRCA’s “Give us the Tools” Building Campaign is providing us the infrastructure we need in order to accomplish our mission to “teach our students to become like Christ through a classical Christian education within a covenantal community”. The Building Campaign will add a new academic building, an outdoor plaza, and improved athletic facilities at the Upper School as well as an outdoor classroom and partially enclosed lunchroom at the Grammar School.
The NEW Upper School Academic Building (Building 3) will provide 14 additional classrooms and enable our Fine Arts Department the opportunity to rehearse in rooms with improved acoustics and high quality sound-proofing. This new Fine Arts Wing will allow students to develop their artistic skills in a setting worthy of their gifts and talents. Overall, Building 3 will increase our capacity, giving us the space to welcome more students and offer our teachers their own classrooms.
The NEW Student Plaza, located on the northeast end of our main building, will provide a beautiful, safe, traffic-free environment. Students and teachers will use the plaza as an outdoor learning space as well as an area to enjoy God’s beauty on our 40-acre campus.
The Building Campaign includes several needed athletic additions and enhancements at the Upper School, including an 8-lane track, baseball lights, softball/baseball batting cages, and restroom/concession facilities. Improving our athletic facilities will bring greater visibility to our incredible programs, while continuing to attract young people to our school, where our coaches shepherd young men and women into leaders of integrity, character, grit, and great ability.
Grammar School projects include an Outdoor Classroom, located near the garden, and a Partially Enclosed Lunchroom. The outdoor classroom will allow students to learn in a space surrounded by God’s creation while the partially enclosed, climate controlled lunchroom will provide relief, for all grammar school students, during the lunch hour.
We are $300,000 from reaching our goal! A generous donor is matching each gift, dollar for dollar, until we reach the finish line! As we prayerfully plan for the future, we celebrate God’s blessings of completed and on-going projects.
- Baseball Lights at the Upper School Field
- Expanded South Parking Lot at the Upper School
- Restroom/Concession Facilities Near the Football Field
- Ceiling Mounted Basketball Hoops in the Upper School Gym
- Softball/Baseball Batting Cages at the Upper School
- Partially Enclosed, Climate Controlled Lunchroom at the Grammar School
- Building 3 at the Upper School (Estimated Completion Date - July 2020)
- Outdoor Classroom near the Nature Garden at the Grammar School (Estimated Start Date - Spring 2020)
Future, Committed Projects within $8.4 million Goal:
- 8 Lane Track
- Relocation of Donated Modular Building to the Upper School to Provide Additional Office Space, Meeting Rooms, and Teacher Workroom Space
- Multi-Purpose, Practice Gym (with Stage) to Ease the Overcrowded Spaces in MS/HS Sports
God’s provision is breathtaking, and we are forever grateful for our faithful financial partners who have helped make it all possible. For additional questions or information regarding naming opportunities, pledges, and/or gifts of stock, please contact Valerie Turner
at 520-797-0107 x 215 or email@example.com
________________________________________________________Brick Legacy Program: Legacy bricks, benches, and trees are available to purchase, for placement in the student courtyard at the Upper School or near the outdoor classroom at the Grammar School.
The deadline to purchase items is Friday, March 6.
If we are blessed with gifts beyond our $8.4 million goal, we have plans to enhance the new Multi-Purpose/Practice Gym to better serve our students and families.
This Proposed Project would include:
- New Kitchen in the Multi-Purpose Building
- New Weight Room, Moved into the Current Cafeteria
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms in the New Practice Gym
- Outdoor Eating Area near the New Kitchen